- Autodesk AutoCAD Certified User Exam
- Autodesk Inventor Certified User Exam - Imperial
- Autodesk Inventor Certified User Exam - Metric
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Certified User Exam - Imperial
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Certified User Exam - Metric
- Autodesk 3ds Max Certified User Exam
- Autodesk Maya Certified User Exam
- Autodesk Fusion 360 Certified User Exam
These exams are delivered with the Console 8 delivery system.
||Required / Minimum
(Free Space after Autodesk software and Windows install)
||+1GB over Min Per Exam Program Installed
Requirements for ACU In-App Delivery:
- Windows 7 Users: .NET 3.5 is already built into the version of Windows so only .NET 4.0 and .NET 4.5.2 will need to be installed
- Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 Users: .NET 4.0 or 4.5 is already built into these versions of Windows so only .NET 4.5.2 will need to be installed
Note: You will need to meet or exceed the baseline Console 8 requirements, the ACU specific requirements listed above for Console 8, in addition to the baseline requirements linked below for the locally installed Autodesk software required for in-app exam delivery.
Supported Autodesk Software Versions:
For a list of system requirements to run the Autodesk Software please follow the links below.
*Note: Each live-in-the-application Autodesk Certified Professional exam delivered with Console 8 requires a complete, local installation of the Autodesk software. Exams work with both 2016 and 2017 versions of the Autodesk Software.
**Note: All versions of the Revit software downloaded outside the United States must also install the U.S. Metric Content Library. How to install this add-on component instructions.