We have a major maintenance outage occurring on Saturday August 19th, 2023, beginning at 6 pm MDT and lasting for twelve hours. During this time, exams from the Adobe Certified Professional suite, Microsoft Certified Fundamentals suite, or the Apple Swift Level 1 exam will not be able to be administered in any delivery system. Additionally, any exams administered with Compass for Mac will also not be available for delivery during this time.
Saturday, August 19, 2023
- Utah: 6 pm to 6 am (MDT*)
- Sunday, August 20: London: 1 am to 1 pm
- Sunday, August 20: Hong Kong: 8 am to 8 pm
After the maintenance has been completed, you will no longer be able to whitelist the following required IP addresses:
Instead, please establish domain name whitelisting for the following domains to avoid any interruption in testing:
- http://*.pearson.com & https://*.pearson.com
- http://*.pearsonvue.com & https://*.pearsonvue.com
- http://*.starttest.com & https://*.starttest.com
- http://*.starttest2.com & https://*.starttest2.com
- http://*.startpractice.com & https://*.startpractice.com
- http://*.programworkshop.com & https://*.programworkshop.com
To see a schedule of all our planned periodic maintenance dates, please see our Maintenance Outages page. For a detailed list of all requirements please see our Technical Requirements page.
Notice published: August 16, 2023