Contact Global Sales
Exam site licenses and learning and practice materials are offered by Certiport for use by institutions that will have multiple candidates taking certification exams at a single site. Colleges, schools, and government entities can obtain significant savings by purchasing site licenses because there is no per-test cost. Read more...
Site licenses are restricted to one physical location and are limited to the number of certification exam codes per license (ask your sales representative for quantity limitations for specific programs). Site licenses are not transferrable from one site to another and are not refundable in whole or pro-rated once any portion is used.*
*These descriptions are for general information for marketing purposes. As such, additional terms and conditions apply to both Vouchers and Site Licenses. Please ask our sales representatives any questions you may have prior to purchasing either product type.
Let us help you choose the license that fits
- K-12 site license – Lower costs, expanded implementation, increased control, and simplified budgeting.
- Higher education campus – Increased access to exams, lower costs, increased control, and simplified budgeting.
- Statewide implementation – Volume discounts, improved education metrics and tangible data for API reporting.
- Workforce strategy solutions – Lower costs, broader training implementation, and enhanced outcomes in building a skilled workforce.
- Learning Products – A broad portfolio of hardcopy books, e-books, online courses, and practice tests.
Contact the sales team for pricing and discount options tailored for your program.
Purchase products directly from Certiport as an Authorized Testing Center (CATC).
Log into the Certiport Portal (Opens in new window) as an Organization Administrator and select the "Purchase" tab.