Avoid creating a duplicate testing center account! If you are unsure if you have registered previously, please contact support
If you have reviewed the information on this page and are ready to register your organization as a Certiport Authorized Testing Center, please see our Register a CATC page. You will:
- Log in with the user account you created in the previous section.
- Select your country and your center type. If you are creating a multi-location center and need assistance, please contact support.
- Select your business sector and verify accuracy by reading the definition on the right side of the screen.
- Enter the organization name and other pertinent account information.
- Accept the Certiport Center Agreement by typing your name at the bottom.
- Click Accept.
A representative will contact you with information regarding the status of your registration. After becoming an active CATC, you will be assigned the additional role of Organization Administrator (a.k.a, Org Admin), at which point you can continue with the remaining steps outlined on this page.
Remember: After your CATC is approved you will now have two roles: Test Candidate and Organization Administrator. After you log in, you can change the selection in the dropdown at the top of the page to switch between your different roles.