- Autodesk AutoCAD Certified User Exam
- Autodesk Inventor Certified User Exam - Imperial
- Autodesk Inventor Certified User Exam - Metric
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Certified User Exam - Imperial
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Certified User Exam - Metric
- Autodesk 3ds Max Certified User Exam
- Autodesk Maya Certified User Exam
- Autodesk Fusion 360 Certified User Exam
These exams are delivered with the Compass for Windows delivery system.
Note: Although the Compass delivery system can be installed natively in a Mac environment, the ACU Live-in-the-Application exams can only be delivered via Compass in a Windows environment.
||Required / Minimum
(Free Space after Autodesk software and Windows install)
||+1GB over Min Per Exam Program Installed
Requirements for ACU Live-in-the-App Delivery:
- Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 Users: .NET 4.0 or 4.5 is already built into these versions of Windows so only .NET 4.5.2 will need to be installed
Important: You will need to meet or exceed the baseline Compass for Windows requirements, the ACU specific requirements listed above for Compass, in addition to the baseline requirements linked below for the locally installed Autodesk software required for in-app exam delivery.
Note: The locally installed Autodesk applications required for Live-in-the-App delivery with Compass are currently not supported on Windows 11. Please continue to check Autodesk's website for individual application support info.
Supported Autodesk Software Versions:
For a list of system requirements to run the Autodesk Software please follow the links below.
Note: Each Live-in-the-Application Autodesk Certified User exam delivered requires a complete, local installation of the Autodesk software. Exams can work with 2020, 2021, or 2022 versions of the Autodesk Software where applicable*.
*Languages: Please check the Exam Releases page for which exams and localizations work with the 2020/2021/2022 versions of the software.
**Note: All versions of the Revit software downloaded outside the United States must also install the U.S. Metric Content Library. How to install this add-on component instructions.