Registering as a new user
A Certiport account is required for every test candidate who wishes to take an exam at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center (CATC). It is also the basis of additional roles and responsibilities for the administration of our certification exams.
Creating your user account
Download a detailed guide of the account creation process.
- Register as a new user on our website.
- Complete the registration process by entering the required information on each screen. The final step in the registration process allows you to Choose a Purpose for registering at Certiport.com. This includes taking an exam, becoming a Proctor, or both.* By indicating your purpose(s) for registering, Certiport will create the necessary access rights and personalize your login. Read a brief description below of how to complete registration to have access to the following:
- Select Take an exam or prepare for an exam.
- Click Next.
- This action will register you as a Test Candidate and display a summary screen.
- Click Finish and a personalized Test Candidate page is displayed.
- Select Register to become a Proctor .
- Click Next.
- Click View Proctor Agreement button and Accept the proctor agreement. A summary screen is displayed.
- Click Finish and a personalized Proctor page is displayed.
- The username and password that you establish during the registration process are the only credentials you will need for the entire Certiport site, and will be the same credentials used when taking an actual certification exam.
Editing your profile
To change your account password, email address, or adjust role information:
- Log in.
- Click My Profile.
- Click Edit to make changes.
*If you have selected more than one purpose, you will be asked to indicate a Default Role. When you log in, you are directed to the home page of your default role. Your default role can be changed later by editing your profile.