- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score on an exam the first time, the candidate must wait 24 hours before retaking the exam.
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score the second time, the candidate must wait 2 days (48 hours) before retaking the exam a third time.
- A two-day waiting period will be imposed for each subsequent exam retake.
- There is no annual limit on the number of attempts on the same exam.
- If a candidate achieves a passing score on an IC3 exam, the candidate may take it again.
Test results found to be in violation of this retake policy will result in the candidate not being awarded the attempted credential, regardless of score.
This policy applies to both voucher-based and site-license-based Certiport Authorized Testing Centers.
IC PHP Developer Fundamentals
The IC PHP Developer Fundamentals exam retake policy is the same as the IC3 Digital Literacy retake policy terms listed above.