April 3rd, 2018 (Optional Update) - Upcoming
View Console 8.6.3 detailed release information
Console 8.6.3 Release Information:
The Console 8.6.3 update is a minor update focused on improving stability, usability and deployment of the system. The release includes minor bug fixes and feature improvements.
- Modified the home screen with updated links to useful information & update the icons
- Mass deployment script builder added to settings area for IT Admins
- Switch Console languages in the settings area
This optional update will be available in all languages on April 3rd, 2018
. It’s recommended that ALL CATCs
take this update at their earliest convenience.
Visit the Console systems updates page (current page) often for scheduled updates.
Here are the available options to install the update:
- The update will be made available in Console 8.6x versions and for those systems set to receive automatic updates no action is needed.
- If you are set to receive updates manually, then, click on the “Updates” tile and follow the onscreen instructions.
- On April 4th, you can download the new Console 8.6.3 installer from www.certiport.com > Org Admin/Member Role > Training & Tools > Download Console 8.