March 19, 2019 (Required) - Upcoming
View Console 8.6.x detailed release information
Compass Update Information:
A maintenance update for Compass will be released on March 19th, 2019
that will include some minor bug fixes and improved exam performance for the Adobe CC18 exams. This includes both the Mac and Windows versions of Compass. Here are the improvements:
- Both Mac and Windows Platforms will be updated to improve test security and performance
- Panel update for Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premiere Pro applications to improve usability and in exam experience.
Learn more about the Compass
Console will not be updated and can continue to be used without installing this update for Compass.
Here are the available options to install the update:
- This update will be made available all Console 8.6x versions and for those systems set to receive automatic updates no action is needed.
- If you are set to receive updates manually, then, click on the “Updates” tile and follow the onscreen prompts.
- If using the stand-alone version of Compass the update will automatically download and install when launching the Compass application.
What’s new in this update
- Windows Platform: Minor updates to improve test security and performance
- Mac Platform: Minor updates to improve test security and performance
- Panel update for Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro applications to improve usability and in exam experience.
- The Console v184.108.40.206 will not changes as the core Console application has not been changed. The updates being released are dependencies of exams.