August 31, 2021 (Optional Update) - Released
View Compass for Windows detailed release information
Compass for Windows Update Information:
This is a minor update that was made available for Compass on Tuesday, August 31st, 2021
This update includes:
- Accessibility Support for Compass: Compass is now in compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1AA.
- Microsoft 365 Apps License and Office Compatibility Detection: Compass will be able to detect the type of license that is being used so that Certiport can offer a better experience with all Microsoft 365 Apps license types for the Office software.
- Minor Maintenance which includes the following:
- Fixed a security issue that may appear if the Windows Xbox Game Bar process is running before a MOS Microsoft 365 Apps & Office 2019 exam is launched. Note that we suggest that the Xbox Game Bar process is disabled if possible.
- Fixed an issue where an Admin is unable to see all exams in Compass launching as a Candidate.
Here are the available options to install the update:
- This Compass update was made available on Tuesday, August 31st, 2021. For systems set to receive automatic updates no action is needed as the update will download and install automatically.
- It is recommended that computers are left on the day of the release so that the updates can be downloaded and installed before a candidate launches Compass.
- If you are set to receive updates manually, log in to Compass as an Org Administrator or Org Member, select “Updates” from the menu on the left and follow the on-screen prompts.
Compass for Mac Update Information:
This update isn’t available for Mac.