January 30, 2020 (Required) - Upcoming
View Compass 19.0.2.x detailed release information
Compass Update Information:
A maintenance update will be released for Compass on Thursday, January 30th, 2020. This update will focus on stability, usability, and performance improvements in Compass. Additionally, this update includes:
- Full accessibility support for Compass and the English MOS 2019 exams.
- Support for Microsoft Office Shared License Activation model
- Support for Office 365 ProPlus version 1908 (semi-annual)
Update Size: Approximately 60 MB
It’s recommended for all customers to install the update at your earliest convenience.
Visit this page often for scheduled updates.
Here are the available options to install the update:
- This Compass update will be made available on January 30th, 2020. For systems set to receive automatic updates no action is needed as the update will download and install automatically.
- NOTE: It is recommended that computers are left on so that the updates can download and install.
- Exams released would also download if previously installed.
- If you are set to receive updates manually, log in to Compass as an Administrator or Member, select “Updates” from the menu on the left and follow the onscreen prompts.