December 9, 2019 (Required) - Released
See update details.
View Compass 19.0.2.x detailed release information
Compass Update Information:
A maintenance update will be released for Compass on Monday, December 9th, 2019
. This update is to address some critical stability and performance issues in the CertiportNow service that may impact customers using LAN mode.
It’s recommended for customers using the LAN environment to install the update at your earliest convenience.
Visit this page often for scheduled updates.
To learn more about Compass click here
Here are the available options to install the update:
- This update will be made available to Compass on December 9th, 2019 and for those systems set to receive automatic updates no action is needed.
- If you are set to receive updates manually, login to Compass as an Administrator or Member, select “Updates” from the menu on the left and follow the onscreen prompts.
- Due to a known issue it’s possible that the update will appear to be updating and stuck showing “completed 0 of 1“. See below:
- Fix: Close and Restart Compass.
What’s new in this update
CertiportNow service has been updated to address performance and stability issues. These include:
- Fixed issues that may cause the CertiportNow service to stop.
- Improved the startup time of the service.