October 12, 2022 (Required) - Upcoming
View Compass for Windows detailed release information
Compass for Windows Update Information:
We are releasing an update for Compass that will be available in all languages on Wednesday, October 12th, 2022. This is a minor update that includes performance enhancements, security updates, and some bug fixes. We’ve also added additional support for the following programs:
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Later this year we will be releasing new Microsoft 365 Apps exams. Please check our Products page for the planned release dates of these exams.
- Autodesk exam updates (ACU): The Autodesk exams will be updated later this year with improved interface starting with the AutoCAD exam.
Visit this page often for scheduled updates.
Here are the available options to install the update:
- This Compass update will be made available on Wednesday, October 12th, 2022. For systems set to receive automatic updates no action is needed as the update will download and install automatically.
- It is recommended that computers are left on the day of the release so that the updates can be downloaded and installed before a candidate launches Compass.
- If you are set to receive updates manually, log in to Compass as an Org Administrator or Org Member, select “Updates” from the menu on the left and follow the onscreen prompts.
Compass for Mac Update Information:
Compass for Mac users will have no action to install the updates.
Note: Compass for Mac does no include support for MOS or ACU exams.