March 31, 2020 (Required) - Released
See update info.
View Compass for Windows detailed release information
Compass for Windows
A maintenance update was released for Compass on Tuesday, March 31th, 2020
. This update will focus on improving the stability of the Adobe Creative Cloud 2018 and 2019 live-in-the-app (LITA) suite of exams.
Adobe LITA improvements include:
- Adobe Application Pre-Launch Diagnostic. Before an exam can be started, a new set of screens will appear the launching the appropriate application and verifying that all configuration setting required by the exam are in place. If the application is missing, or settings or incorrect, a message will appear let them know how to mitigate the problem.
- Adobe Apps will Launch as Logged in User (Impersonation). If the Admin Credentials setting in Compass is being used to elevate rights, Adobe exams will now ignore this setting so that the application settings will be set for the logged in user. This is important as the application settings must be set for the user logged in for the exam to work properly.
It’s recommended for all customers to install the update at your earliest convenience.
Visit this page often for scheduled updates.
Here are the available options to install the update:
- This Compass update was made available on March 31st, 2020. For systems set to receive automatic updates no action is needed as the update will download and install automatically.
- It is recommended that computers are left on the day of the release so that the updates can downloaded and installed before a candidate starts Compass.
- If you are set to receive updates manually, log in to Compass as an Administrator or Member, select “Updates” from the menu on the left and follow the onscreen prompts.