Stand out and be seen with Microsoft Office Specialist Certification
- The median salary for jobs requiring microsoft office is around $72,900.
- Business Analyst can make $65,973.
- Project Managers can make $91,440.
Stand out and be seen
- 91% of hiring managers consider employee certification as criterion for hiring.
- 81% of hiring managers feel that certified individuals perform better.
Stand out and be seen
Stand out and be seen. Microsoft Office is the 3rd most requested skill for jobs. 1st is oral and written communication, 2nd is project managment, and 3rd is microsoft office.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) overview
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2016 provides industry-leading assessments of skills and knowledge through our new project-based testing, giving students and professionals real-world exercises to appraise their understanding of Microsoft Office.
This guarantees that every certified user has demonstrated the ability to command the full features and functionality of Microsoft Office, preparing them for future academic or workforce opportunities.
Value of Microsoft certification
Microsoft certification gives students and workforce candidates the power to chart their own course, fulfill their ambition, and realize their potential. See the statistics that validate that these certifications give you the tools to build a brighter future and prepare yourself for a successful career.
Microsoft Office Specialist Productivity Study
Why are MOS certifications so valuable for students, teachers, and school systems? Watch the story of Copper Hills High School to find out.
Empowering students and educators
- For students, MOS boosts academic performance and preps them for college and career.
- For educators, MOS courses provide targeted training and support every step of the way.
- For Administrators, MOS improves institutional results.
Tried and true: pathway to success
Through Certiport’s full pathway solution you can prepare your students for the MOS certification with tailored learning materials, practice tests, and a performance-based certification exam officially endorsed by Microsoft. Adding these materials into your curriculum is easy and seamless.