Adobe Certified Professional Academy is an immersive online professional development experience for creative educators. With Adobe Academy, educators can learn about the power of Certiport’s Adobe Certified Professional pathway, learn from industry creatives about the future of the industry, and get trained on how to level-up the skills they teach in their classrooms. Over the years, we've shared many informational webinars and blog posts, plus user-focused videos.
Check out all the resources below.
- Free Resources for Adobe Educators
- Adobe offers free teaching and learning resources, designed by educators for educators, to ignite creativity in every classroom. Find out what they are and how you can access them. Join Rosy Capron and Tacy Trowbridge from Adobe to learn more. Whether you’re a seasoned digital media teacher or new to Adobe, this webinar offers useful tips and tools to empower your students with creative skills.
- Practical Advice for Teaching Visual, Video, and Web Design
- Learn from educators in your discipline. We split into three virtual breakout rooms—visual design, video design, and web design— to discuss tactics for preparing students for Adobe certification and careers in the field. Catch the visual design session here, video design session here, and web design session here.
- Reflections from Creative Industry Professionals
- We sat down with professionals from various disciplines, including a graphic designer, a motion graphics artist, and UI/UX designer. Together we discussed their pathways to success, how they see their fields changing, and what they wish they would’ve known before starting their careers.
Meet Adobe Certified Professionals