Adobe Certified Associate (ACA)
Put the proof in your portfolios
The Adobe Certified Associate (ACA), soon to be called Adobe Certified Professional, certification is an industry-recognized credential that effectively validates one’s expertise in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite. Those who possess the ACA certification can confidently prove that they have the skills and knowledge to meet the demands of today's design industry.
Whether you are an educator helping digital-media students prepare for college or career, or a student looking for a competitive advantage, or perhaps a company looking for qualified creators, Adobe Certified Associate can make a difference.
Value of ACA certification
Edelman Intelligence recently conducted in-depth research on the impact ACA certification can have on the success of an aspiring creative professional.
- Measure success by incorporating exams into current courses
- Prove students hands-on knowledge through authentic assessment of application experience
- Meet the popular demand to validate skills in the Adobe applications
- Take advantage of today’s industry standard digital software and official Adobe certification
- Enhance your courses with free curriculum from Adobe Education, which maps to the exam objectives
Resources to learn, practice, certify, and share
Through Certiport’s full pathway solution you can prepare your students for ACA certification with tailored learning materials, practice tests, and Adobe endorsed certification exams. Adding these materials into your curriculum is easy and seamless.
View the Adobe Certified Associate exam demo
Click here to learn how to earn an Adobe Certified Associate Specialist certificate.