The Month of Intuit was a month-long digital academy that focused on the power of Intuit technologies, the accounting industry, and Intuit’s portfolio of certifications: Intuit QuickBooks Certified User (QBCU) and Intuit Design for Delight Innovator. During our Month of Intuit, we held four informational and training webinars and published seven blog articles. Dive into the content below.
- Intuit 101
In our first webinar, we took a deep dive into all things Intuit certification with experts from Intuit and Certiport. Watch to learn about what exams exist today, the best pathway for students to follow, and what changes are coming!
- Intuit Certification Learning Resources: Who’s Who
Learn about which QuickBooks Certified User learning products will work best for you and your students. In this webinar, see a full demo of the LearnKey QuickBooks Certified User curriculum, plus helpful and honest testimonials from a fellow educator.
- Intuit in the Wild
Get a 360-degree view of the power of Intuit certification. We hosted a panel with a student who’s earned their QuickBooks Certified User certification, an educator that offers QuickBooks Certified User certification in the classroom, and an industry accountant. Find out why QBCU certification is valuable in education and beyond.
- Partnering with Intuit
Intuit’s mission has always been to power prosperity around the world. To build that prosperity, Intuit has resources available for educators and professionals around the world. Find out how to access these resources and which ones work best for educators.
- Welcome to Intuit Academy
- Getting to Know the QuickBooks Certified User Certification
- Intuit Resources for Educators
- What Learning Products Are Available for QBCU Certification?
- What Practice Tests Are Available for QBCU Certification?
- Announcing the Intuit Design for Delight Innovator Certification
- Skills Accounting Associates Need on Their Resumes