It’s that time of year again! We’re starting preparations for the 2024 CERTIFIED Educator Conference, and we want YOU to be a part of it.
What Is the CERTIFIED Educator Conference?
CERTIFIED is the only education conference dedicated to exploring the pure potential and promise of certification in the classroom. It’s an opportunity to listen, learn, and collaborate with a community of educators who share your passion for using certification to improve education and change lives.
Nearly all our CERTIFIED sessions are presented by educators just like you. As we prepare and finalize our content for our sessions, we want to give you a chance to share your expertise. Sharing your new ideas and paths to success is the best way to help Certiport’s educator community.
Should I Apply to Present at CERTIFIED?
At CERTIFIED 2024, it will be more important than ever to share the strategies and teaching methods you’ve developed over the years. Think about the following questions:
- Am I trying to create an innovative learning environment?
- Do I love going above and beyond to help my students succeed?
- Do I manage and execute a thriving certification program?
- Is my school forging new paths or setting new standards in excellence that I just can't wait to tell others about?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, then we want to hear from you!
What Topic Should I Present?
To get your creative juices flowing, below you’ll find a few session topics presented at CERTIFIED 2023. Use these as inspiration and find a topic where you have experience and insight.
- Make Them Unforgettable: Giving Students the CSB Edge
- Why Stop at Photoshop?
- Immerse Your Students in Coding
- Accounting: The Next Generation
- Can We Do Something Fun Today?
- Teach the Skills that Pay the Bills
- Winning Big with App Dev in Swift
- Embracing and Promoting Entrepreneurship and Design Thinking
- Using Certification Projects to Link Abstract Skills to Practical Applications
- Get More Value from Your Certification Investments
- Discovering Untapped Potential through Certification
- Implementing a Certification Program in Your Classroom
Remember, this list is just a sampling. You know the issues teachers are facing and we’re open to having you share your expertise in other areas.
How Do I Submit My Proposal?
Submitting your proposal is simple. Visit our CERTIFIED submission page, where you’ll be asked to provide your basic personal information (name, contact information, etc.), along with your proposed session title, session description, speaker bio, and a short paragraph about your experience with certification. All first-round submissions should be entered before the end of November 2023.
Once our team reviews all submitted proposals, we will select finalists and reach out for a required video submission. We hope to have all our speakers selected by the end of January 2024. We can’t wait to see what content you’re ready to bring to the table!
Interested in submitting your own proposal? Fill out the form here.