Get inspired and come together. Adobe MAX is the premier creative conference. Trust us when we say this is a conference you don’t want to miss.
MAX is the world’s best celebration of creativity. This year, Adobe is so excited to be back together in person for MAX 2022. Join to spark your inspiration, learn how to bring your best ideas to life, and connect with other passionate creatives. And while nothing compares to being face-to-face, you can still join online. If you’re attending live, you’ll want to block your calendars for October 16–20, giving you a chance to attend the pre-event as well as the event in Los Angeles. Virtual attendees can attend from October 18-20.
What Sessions Are Meant for Educators?
With over 300 sessions, there’s something at Adobe MAX for everyone. However, Adobe has conveniently set up an Education track, with 18 sessions (14 online and 4 in-person), including:
- Advanced Editing Techniques for Photoshop Users
- Building Student Skill and Confidence in Digital Storytelling
- Creativity as Fuel for Student Centered Learning and Wellbeing
- Cultivating Creativity through Education Policies
- Digital Life for the Next Generation: Media and Technology
- Innovation in Education: Strategies for Sustainable Success
- More than a Slideshow: Using Digital Artifacts in Your Class
- Tech and Creativity: Best Skills to Learn for a Future Job
- This Is How We Work Now: Establishing a Remote Work Culture
- Typographic Identity Design: A Variable Approach
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. You can see more information about the sessions and keynotes here.
Can I Connect with Other MAX Attendees?
At Certiport, our conferences revolve around listening, learning, and collaborating with fellow attendees. With Adobe MAX back in-person, attendees can come to the Community Pavilion to get inspired and feel the buzzing creative energy of their fellow attendees. The Community Pavilion has some fabulous networking and collaboration opportunities:
- The Make It Experience: Get hands-on with the latest Adobe Creative Cloud and make some cool takeaways.
- Creative Park: Spend some serious playtime in the Creative Park — relax, charge your device, and be wowed by featured artists.
- MAX Store: Take home a souvenir. Books and merch are chosen especially for design-savvy folks.
- MAX Marketplace: Score some treasures hand-crafted by MAX speakers and the creative community.
- Sponsors: Discover all the sponsor giveaways and fun activities as you check out their latest products and services.
- Puppies: It wouldn’t be MAX without some puppy love. Because everything seems better after that.
Attendance is limited, so grab your pass before the in-person event sells out.
How Do I Register?
Registration for Adobe MAX can be completed online. Educators and students get a discounted event pass for $1,295, with pre-conference passes available for $495 (full-day) and $250 (half-day). As always, registration for the online sessions is completely free.
Because MAX is put on by Adobe, registration requires an Adobe ID. When registering use the email associated with your Creative Cloud Account. If you don’t have an account, you can set up one during registration. You can complete your registration here. We can't wait to see you there!