Get inspired and come together. Adobe MAX is the premier creative conference. Trust us when we say this is a conference you don’t want to miss.
MAX is the world’s best celebration of creativity — and it’s all virtual and totally free. Join top educators and leaders. Be a part of educators from around the world as they prepare the next generation for a changing world with essential creative and digital literacy skills. Block your calendars for October 26th-28th and prepare yourself for hours of live and on-demand content covering creativity, technology and entertainment.
What Sessions Are Meant for Educators?
With over 400 sessions, there’s something at Adobe MAX for everyone. However, Adobe has conveniently set up an Education track, with 28 sessions, including:
- Creating Authentic Learning Experiences
- Creative Collab Projects: Preparing Students for Their Work Life
- Creative Skills and the Arts: Equipping Students for the Future
- Developing Creative Digital Literacy Skills with All Students
- Education and Research for More Sustainable Solutions and Future
- Fostering Digital Literacy in the K12 Creative Classroom
- HBCUs: High-Impact Practices to Address Social Injustices
- Infusing Creativity into Classrooms with Khan Academy and Adobe
- Learning Space Design for Creative Educators
- Resources to Spark Creative Learning with Emerging Technologies
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. You can see more information about the sessions and keynotes here.
Can I Connect with Other MAX Attendees?
At Certiport, our conferences revolve around listening, learning, and collaborating with fellow attendees. Even though Adobe MAX is online this year, there will still be plenty of opportunities to network with other attendees. Adobe’s laid out several chances to connect with your fellow educators and attendees:
- Networking with Braindate: Easily create discussion topics and host or join one-to-one or small group meetings, focused on the topics you care most about. Networking with Braindate will launch this month.
- Visual Conversations: If a picture is worth a thousand words, imagine the conversations creatives can have communicating through images alone. Hosted by creative luminaries, the conversations will center each week on a different thought-provoking topic. Everyone is invited to add images that represent their unique, local point of view.
- Community Live Lounge: Connect with MAX speakers live to get your questions answered. Join First Takes to watch professional designers demo the newest Creative Cloud features. Find these in the session scheduler and on the Community page.
- Social Media: Make sure to follow the hashtag #AdobeMAX on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok to interact with MAX attendees from around the world.
Get all the details about conference engagement here
How Do I Register?
Because MAX is put on by Adobe, registration requires an Adobe ID. When registering use the email associated with your Creative Cloud Account. If you don’t have an account, you can set up one during registration. You can complete your registration here.