Increased school success
MOS 2016 helps educational institutions raise the bar on their performance.
Students and teachers praise the power of MOS
In Sault Ste. Marie Michigan, Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification is providing great benefits to teachers and students at Sault Area High School and Career Center. Learn how attaining Microsoft Office Specialist certification is so important for their students.
It’s amazing as far as a recruitment piece for your class. It shows validity and why you are teaching.
Diane Harrington, business education teacher
What will MOS certification bring to your school?
- Enhanced reputation and prominence through higher learning standards
- Leading-edge curriculum
- Opportunities to qualify for additional funding
- A comprehensive, cost-effective way to help students develop in-demand skills
- A pre-qualification tool for admitting students to individual departments
- Embedded digital literacy within all programs and curriculum
- Stronger courses, programs, and students
- State-of-the-art learning and course offerings
Success in the numbers... and in the individuals
Prepping students for success
Queen Anne’s County High School certifies 85-100 students per year.
We are preparing students to take a third-party test with higher standards that are recognized by industry and also by universities. The students pull for each other, and the teachers are cheerleaders as well. So many of our business students are holding that certification in their hands when they walk out of the building.
Dennis Macy | Business Department Chairperson
Hit the Ground Running
We work with industry to provide students who are trained to hit the ground running. Offering MOS certifications has really bumped up our excellence. Patricia Rokosh | SAIT Polytechnic
Software proficiency increases for nearly 9 out of 10 after certification.
Student success equals instructor success.