MOS 2010 exams will be retired as the new Office 365 and Office 2019 exams in those language are released. Release dates for each language are available on the exam release page.
MOS 2010 continues the legacy of the Microsoft Office Specialist certification programs, the premier credential chosen by individuals seeking to validate their skills and advance their careers. The credential enables individuals to tap the full features and functionality of the Microsoft Office 2010 system, resulting in increased academic and job performance, individual differentiation and personal confidence.
Microsoft Office Specialist certification gives you the tools to build a brighter future.
- Achieve industry-recognized certification
- Learn the computing skills companies are looking for
- Boost your workforce resume
- Differentiate yourself from other applicants
- Gain valuable experience and confidence
- Heighten your earning potential
- Prepare yourself for a successful future
Become a 2010 MOS Master
The MOS 2010 master certification requirements are listed below:
MOS 2010 Master Certification
||Elective (select 1)
|77-887: Word 2010 Expert
||77-885: Access 2010
|77-888: Excel 2010 Expert
||77-884: Outlook 2010
|77-883: PowerPoint 2010
||77-886: SharePoint 2010
||77-853: OneNote 2010