Intuit Design for Delight Innovator Certification
The Intuit Design for Delight Innovator certification is a way for individuals to validate their knowledge of design thinking principles and the tools needed to identify problems, gain customer empathy, brainstorm solutions, run experiments, test assumptions, pivot, and much more. This type of thinking promotes creativity, critical thinking, complex problem solving, and other skills that are much needed and valued in today’s workforce.
This certification covers three key principles that focus on how individuals can solve problems, innovate, and “Delight” their customers.
The principles include:
- Deep Customer Empathy
- Go Broad to Go Narrow
- Rapid Customer Experiments
When students earn their Intuit Design for Delight Innovator, certification they’ll be equipped with the tools needed to:
- Understand customers and their pain points
- Brainstorm broad potential solutions and then narrow those down to determine which will most likely delight the customer
- Experiment and test solutions
Your students will be prepared to solve real issues, innovate, and tackle complex and challenging problems.
What are the benefits of certifying?
- Design thinking is an in-demand business skill and will help students stand out and have the confidence to solve complex and real issues.
- All businesses and customers have problems waiting to be solved. Candidates will be able to better identify, understand, and address those problems through creative problem solving and thinking.
- Candidates will learn how to fall in love with customers’ problems and find bold innovative solutions that go beyond and exceed their expectations.
The exam is 50-minutes with approximately 40 questions. Individuals taking this certification exam will be expected to have a knowledge and understanding of the key principles of the Design for Delight mindset and at least 150 hours of instruction. For additional information on what is included in the exam, please review the exam objectives.
Additional Intuit Design for Delight exam details
Master Certification in Entrepreneurship
Candidates who have successfully earned the Intuit Design for Delight Innovator certification can combine it with the Entrepreneurship and Small Business V.2 certification to receive the Master Certification in Entrepreneurship. Individuals who receive the Master Certification will have exhibited an understanding of the design thinking principles and concepts related to entrepreneurship, small business, and business design. Learn more about the Master Certification by visiting www.certiport.com/esb.
Learn more about other Intuit certifications here.