ESB learning materials
The pathway to certification success
Preparing your students for certification is a big responsibility, so let Certiport make your job easier and more effective with specially-selected course materials and practice tests.*
Watch this brief video to see how learning products can work for you.
Courseware and Learning Products*
*It is recommended that students have least 150 hours of instruction to prepare yourself to pass the ESB exam.
Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE)
Entrepreneurship: Owning Your Future, High School Version, 12th Edition
12th Edition, by The Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE), published by Pearson
- Teaches basic entrepreneurship concepts such as ideation, opportunity recognition, market research and analysis, business plan development, financial planning, and business management.
- Addresses the importance of thinking and acting with an entrepreneurial mindset in relation to business or any career.
- Aligns all chapters to business plan canvas creation or business plan development.
- Demystifies the process of starting a business by presenting difficult economic, financial and business concepts in a manner easily understood by beginners
- Content is structured to take students through the entrepreneurial process – from the ideation stages and business opportunity validation through implementation and growth.
LearnKey video courseware enhances the learning experience and increases certification exam success. It provides self-paced on-demand video learning material for Certiport's Entrepreneurship and Small Business program. These expert learning solutions are easy to use and interactive, and help prepare students for certification success.
- Video-based e-learning courseware
- Interactive labs
- Prescriptive study guides
Moore Solutions courseware has four key benefits for ESB certification:
- Aligns specifically to the objectives of the ESB certification exam
- Scenario-based knowledge checks
- Hands-on activities
- End-of-chapter projects
- Final exam
- All graded elements in the course grade automatically and provide students with immediate feedback.
- Grades can be imported into your institution’s grade book, eliminating the need to create extra assignments for each grading period.
- Courseware is delivered via a cloud-based LMS or the school’s existing LMS.
- Accessibility and flexibility for students and teachers
- The MSi curriculum is user-friendly.
- Teachers and students can be up and running quickly.
Essentials of Entrepreneurship is a new, graphically illustrated textbook guides students through the steps it takes to initiate, manage, and sustain a business idea.
- Essentials of Entrepreneurship begins by helping students recognize entrepreneurial traits and progresses to complex ideas of how innovation kick starts entrepreneurial ventures.
- Along the way, students will immerse themselves in topics of financial accounting, business ethics, marketing, and product planning.
- The book’s cumulative business plan portfolio unites all facets of entrepreneurship to highlight what it takes to launch and oversee an entrepreneurial pursuit.
- Real-world entrepreneurs are showcased throughout the book to demonstrate the successes and pitfalls of innovation and strategic management.
Read frequently asked questions