Certify with Cisco Certified Support Technician
The Cisco Certified Support Technician certification program from Certiport consists of two exams, CCST Networking and CCST Cybersecurity. These exams validate work-ready skills and knowledge for entering and advancing in two of the most in-demand IT fields.
CCST Networking domains:
- Networking Standards and Concepts
- Addressing and Subnet Formats
- Endpoints and Media Types
- Network Infrastructures
- Diagnosing Problems
- Network Security
CCST Cybersecurity domains:
- Essential Security Principles
- Basic Network Security Concepts
- Endpoint Security Concepts
- Vulnerability Assessment and Risk Management
- Incident Handling
Download the complete objectives domains:
Interested in the Cisco Certified Support Technician program for your learners? Visit our Get started with Cisco page today, to learn how you can start delivering these exams.
These certifications also help learners prepare for subsequent Cisco Certifications, specifically the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate. These exams are available through Pearson VUE.