Adobe Academy was a month-long digital academy in October 2020 that focused on Adobe, Adobe Certified Associate program, and equity in education. During the Academy, we held 4 webinars, published 9 blog articles, and shared many user-focused videos. Please see below to review what took place during Adobe Academy.
- Getting to Know Adobe Resources
- Are you an educator who lives and breathes Adobe and Adobe products? Learn about all the incredible resources that Adobe has for you.
- ACA Learning Partners, Who's Who?
- Choosing a learning platform for your students can be hard. Watch three ACA teachers talk honestly and openly about their go-to learning platforms, Brain Buffet and MSi.
- Preparing Students for the Creative Future
- Across industries, experts agree that the ability to think creatively and communicate expressively will become increasingly important for the future workforce. Join our panel of industry and educational experts to explore strategies for cultivating the skills and mindsets that students will need in order to build careers and affect changes.
- Creativity, Equity, and Student Success
- There are many barriers to digital media/art education and to creative careers for marginialized groups. Join our panel of education leaders and listen to their strategies at the state, district, school, and classroom-level to expand access to creative learning for all students’ success.
Meet Adobe Certified Associates