Certiport prints and mails certificates to successful candidates at the address entered in the candidate profile if the exam was taken using a voucher or inventory. However, if the exam was taken as part of a site or classroom license agreement, Certiport will provide a digital certificate.
If a printed copy is desired, the Organization Administrator has two options. Within 1 year of an exam being taken, a color certificate can be printed at your local facility, or can easily be transferred to a professional printing facility.
- Log in and choose the Organization Administrator role from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Reports tab.
- Click Print Certificates.
- Select the program you wish to print from the drop down box, or select Any Program.
- Select the date range. You may print certificates within 1 year after the exam was taken. Click Search.
- All available certificates will display. Check the box for the exams you wish to print, and click Print Certificates.
- Use the options within the PDF window to print or save a copy of the certificate.
Note: The test candidate also has the ability to print the certificate from his or her Certiport online account or profile.