Increase your confidence in teaching Adobe Creative Cloud and Unity through Certiport’s Digital Experience Design Bootcamp starting Monday, May 23.
Digital Experience Bootcamp is a 3-month-long virtual boot camp that allows educators to learn from popular online courseware, take a practice certification test to measure the level of their skills, and be officially certified as Adobe Certified Professional or Unity Certified User.
Educators can take up to three months to learn, practice, and certify. They are also allowed to learn and be certified in multiple programs within those three months. Educators have full control of the pace and timing depending on their schedule and previous knowledge of the content.
Below is the additional information and a complete list of offerings that are included in the boot camp.
Monday, May 23 – Friday, August 26
- Online tutorials and practice exams for the program of your choice
- Industry-recognized certification exam developed with Adobe and Unity
- Monthly meetups with veteran teachers or industry experts
- Networking opportunities with fellow educators
- Professional development certificate for the hours spent on the boot camp
Join over 200 educators in supercharging your creative skills this summer. Sign up for the boot camp here.
*For those who need would like a PO to pay for the boot camp, please contact Emma Bury at firstname.lastname@example.org.