It’s that time of year again! We’re starting our preparation for our 2022 CERTIFIED Educator Conference.
What Is CERTIFIED?
CERTIFIED is the only education conference dedicated to exploring the pure potential and promise of certification in the classroom. This conference is an opportunity to listen, learn, and collaborate with a community of educators who share your passion for using certification to improve education and change lives.
Nearly all our CERTIFIED sessions are presented by educators just like you. As we prepare and finalize our content for our sessions, we want to give you a chance to share your expertise. Sharing your new ideas and paths to success is the best way to help Certiport’s Educator Community.
Should I Apply to Present at CERTIFIED?
At CERTIFIED 2022, it will be more important than ever to share strategies and teaching methods that you have developed over the years. Think about the following questions:
- Am I an innovative teacher who loves to go above and beyond the call of duty?
- Do I manage and execute a thriving certification program?
- Is my school forging new paths or setting new standards in excellence that I just can't wait to tell others about?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, then we want to hear from you!
What Topic Should I Present?
Below are a few session topics that we would like to bring to CERTIFIED 2022. Feel free to use these as your topic or to submit a unique session that isn't included in the list below:
- Employability and Certification
- Underprivileged Youth and Certification
- Funding Options for Certification
- New Certiport Offerings
- Getting Parental and Community Support for your Certification Program
- Teaching Certification to Different Learning Styles
- New Teacher Checklist: Getting your CATC (Certiport Authorized Testing Center) Up and Running
- Using Learning Partners in the Classroom (CertPREP, Jasperactive, CCI, LearnKey, etc.)
- Schools/Organizations with Multiple Certifications Aligned to Specific Career Paths (Computer Science, Business, Coding, Accounting, Design, etc.)
- A Full Approach to Certification Teaching Methods
- Implementing Certification in your Classroom
- Getting Students Excited about Certification
Remember, this list is in no way comprehensive. You know the issues teachers are facing and we’re open to having you share your expertise in other areas.
How Do I Submit My Proposal?
We wanted to make it easy to submit your proposal. Visit our CERTIFIED submission page, and you’ll be asked to provide your basic personal information (name, contact information, etc.), along with your proposed session title, session description, speaker bio, and a short paragraph about your experience with certification. All first-round submissions should be entered before the end of November.
Once our team reviews all submitted proposals, we will select our finalists and reach out for a required video submission. We are hoping to have all our speakers selected by the end of January 2022. We just can’t wait to see what content you’re ready to bring to the table.
Ready to submit your proposal? Get started here.