You heard right! Registration for CERTIFIED 2022 is open!
What Is CERTIFIED?
CERTIFIED is the only education conference dedicated to exploring the pure potential and promise of certification in the classroom. This conference is an opportunity to listen, learn, and collaborate with a community of educators who share your passion for using certification to improve education and change lives.
Next year, we’ll be gathering in Dallas, Texas at the Gaylord Texan Resort, June 20-22, 2022. Everything is bigger in Texas, and we’re hoping this will be our biggest CERTIFIED Conference yet. Keep reading for all the 2022 event details.
Why Should I Attend CERTIFIED 2022?
Besides the side benefit of Texas barbecue? We could go on endlessly about the benefits of attending the CERTIFIED Educator Conference. And we’re not the only ones who think it’s amazing. You can see testimonials from past attendees here. Here are, in our opinion, the top six reasons to join us in 2022:
- Connect and collaborate: Form meaningful connections with hundreds of fellow educators and certification experts as you share ideas, compare strategies, and learn from each other’s successes in keynotes, breakout sessions, and one-on-one conversations.
- Expand your potential: Gain the practical knowledge and deep insights you need to make a positive difference with certification, plan for the future, and become a stronger certification advocate for your school.
- Improve your skills: Enhance your teaching and professional credentials by taking a certification exam while you attend the conference.
- Live their stories: Explore the impact certification is having on real students’ and teachers’ lives by hearing their stories first-hand.
- Catch the certification fever: There’s no better way to get excited about certification than to witness the Microsoft Office Specialist and Adobe Certified Professional U.S. National Championships.
- Get insider content access: Educators who attend the CERTIFIED 2022 in-person event also get to cash in on a special offer, including a free month subscription to both LearnKey and CCI training materials; one GMetrix practice test voucher, and one certification exam. This bundle is worth up to $326, so don't miss this chance to make it a part of your CERTIFIED 2022 experience!
You can also see more details about the event agenda and content here.
How Much Does It Cost?
Registration for CERTIFIED 2022 costs $695. If you register before April 1, 2022, you’ll receive the full conference pass for $595. Hoping to save even more money? If you plan to attend with your colleagues, you can register with a group of five or more educators for an additional 10% discount.
We know that getting travel approved can be quite difficult. You can still participate in the CERTIFIED event from the comfort of your own home. Those who can’t attend the live event have the option of registering for virtual access for $250.
Keep in mind that conference registration fees do not include hotel or travel. Certiport has negotiated an exclusive rate of $175/night with a $20/night resort fee for CERTIFIED attendees at the Gaylord Texan Resort. To receive the discounted rate, you must book through the CERTIFIED 2022 hotel registration site, which will be linked from the CERTIFIED site soon.
Ready to save your spot for CERTIFIED 2022? Get started here.