If there’s one benefit to the pandemic, it’s the fact that some of our favorite conferences are online and accessible to all, including Adobe MAX. Adobe MAX is the premier creative conference. Trust us when we say this is a conference you don’t want to miss.
This year, Adobe MAX is a free, virtual event featuring live and on-demand content, including sessions, labs, keynotes, musical performances, celebrity guest appearances, and a sneak peek at things being worked on in Adobe labs. Block your calendars for October 20th-22nd and prepare yourself for 56 hours of live content covering creativity, technology and entertainment. MAX also includes more than 350 live and on-demand sessions.
What Sessions Are Meant for Educators?
With over 350 sessions, there’s something at Adobe MAX for everyone. However, Adobe has conveniently set up an Education track, with over 40 sessions, including:
- The Power of Professional Learning Communities: Educator Programs at Adobe
- Messages that Matter: How Creative Tools Empowered a Young Arts Activist
- One Student’s Journey: How Digital Literacy Assignments Can Propel Success
- Bringing Storytelling to the Classroom with Pixar in a Box
- Enhancing Your Student Learning Experience with Adobe XD
- Adobe Dimension and Stock: Creating High-Quality 3D Content to Transform Your Curriculum
- Creative Curriculum for Distance, Hybrid, or In-Person Classes
- Creative Cloud for the Virtual Classroom
- App Smashers Welcome: Integrating Spark and Creative Cloud with Your Favorite Classroom Tools
- Khan Academy and the Power of Video for Learning
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. You can see more information about the sessions and keynotes here.
Can I Connect with Other MAX Attendees?
At Certiport, our conferences revolve around listening, learning, and collaborating with fellow attendees. Even though Adobe MAX is online this year, there will still be plenty of opportunities to network with other attendees. Adobe’s laid out four main connection channels:
- Birds of a Feather: You need to register for this channel in advance, but here you can connect with people who have similar interests (which is a great way to get ideas from fellow Adobe educators).
- Meet the Teams: This method again requires advanced registration, but it’s well worth the planning. Meet the Teams means you can engage with Adobe product experts.
- Ask a question in the chatpod during session premieres. There is no separate registration required here, but you must be signed in to be able to participate in the chatpod.
- Social Media: Make sure to follow the hashtag #AdobeMAX on Facebook and Twitter to interact with MAX attendees from around the world.
Get all the details about conference engagement here
How Do I Register?
Because MAX is put on by Adobe, registration requires an Adobe ID. When registering use the email associated with your Creative Cloud Account. If you don’t have an account, you can set up one during registration. You can complete your registration here.
*Image used with permission from Adobe.