We’re entering the last two months of 2020 and already setting our sights on 2021 (aren’t we all, after the year we’ve had?). A crucial part of our 2021 preparation is gearing up for our annual CERTIFIED Educator Conference.
What Is CERTIFIED?
CERTIFIED is the only education conference dedicated to exploring the pure potential and promise of certification in the classroom. This conference is an opportunity to listen, learn, and collaborate with a community of educators who share your passion for using certification to improve education and change lives.
Nearly all our CERTIFIED sessions are presented by educators just like you. As we prepare and finalize our content for our sessions, we want to give you a chance to share your expertise. Sharing your new ideas and paths to success is the best way to help Certiport’s educator community.
Should I Apply to Present at CERTIFIED?
At CERTIFIED 2021, it will be more important than ever to share strategies and teaching methods that you have developed over the last few months with the transition to hybrid and online learning environments.
Think about the following questions:
- Am I an innovative teacher who loves to go above and beyond the call of duty?
- Have I implemented changes to help establish a successful hybrid learning environment for my students?
- Do I manage and execute a thriving certification program?
- Is my school forging new paths or setting new standards in excellence that I just can't wait to tell others about?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, then we want to hear from you!
What Topic Should I Present?
Below are a few session topics that we would like to bring to CERTIFIED 2021. Feel free to use these as your topic or to submit a unique session that isn't included in the list below. Titles marked with an asterisk are high priority:
- Remote Teaching Using Certification*
- Engaging Students with Remote Learning*
- Hybrid Model of Teaching using Certification and/or Learning Products*
- Resources Available for Remote Teaching and/or Learning*
- Leveraging Learning Products for Certification Success*
- Tips and Tricks Using Certiport Exams from Home*
- Employability and Certification
- Underprivileged Youth and Certification
- Funding Options for Certification
- New Certiport Offerings - If you've implemented a new program in the last year, we want to hear from you!
- Getting Parental and Community Support for Your Certification Program
- Teaching Certification for Different Learning Styles (visual, auditory, kinesthetic, etc.)
- New Teacher Checklist: How to get your CATC (Certiport Authorized Testing Center) Up and Running
- Using Learning Partners in the Classroom (GMetrix, Jasperactive, CCI, LearnKey, etc.)
- A Day in the Classroom: Certification Teaching Methods
- Implementing Certification in Your Classroom
- How to Get Your Students Engaged and Excited about Certification
Remember, this list is in no way comprehensive. You know the issues teachers are facing and we’re open to having you share your expertise in other areas.
How Do I Submit My Proposal?
We wanted to make it easy to submit your proposal. Visit our CERTIFIED submission page, and you’ll be asked to provide your basic personal information (name, contact information, etc.), along with your proposed session title, session description, speaker bio, and a short paragraph about your experience with certification. All first round submissions should be entered before the end of November.
Once our team reviews all submitted proposals, we will select our finalists and reach out for a required video submission. We are hoping to have all our speakers selected by the end of January 2021. We just can’t wait to see what content you’re ready to bring to the table.
Ready to submit your proposal? Get started here.